Details Details Details
This workshop is designed for you!
- Bring your family to play - no guilt on leaving your other half to take care of everything at home. Plan a vacation - there is plenty to keep the family busy while you are giving yourself some much needed “me” time including:
- A beautiful ocean shore line
- An indoor pool and hot tub
- Basketball courts
- Bike Rentals
- Wine bar, Book store & Spa
- Pottery and Arts & Crafts and much more!
- You’ll have 6 hours of workshop time on both Friday and Saturday — that’s only 25% of your day. The rest of the time is yours to enjoy! Workshop hours are from 10:30-4:30 each day.
- The workshop is divided into 3 sections:
- 1: Your gifts and talents - we'll spend some time figuring out your unique talents and what you are truly gifted at.
- 2: Your Core Desired Feelings (From Danielle LaPorte's The Desire Map)
- 3: Action Plans: Once you know what you are good at and how you want to feel - we'll kick start your action planning to make it real.
- Each day, plenty of allergen-sensitive snacks and beverages are provided.
- I'll provide a healthy lunch both days; you get to have breakfast and dinner with your travel companions.
- Every participant will get a full Desire Map book and a special, hand-picked, custom gift.
- A serene, relaxing setting with both indoor and outdoor spaces. We’ll be utilizing both.
- A special “social” hour hosted by me after the workshop ends on Saturday designed to celebrate the work you did throughout the retreat. Bring your family for light nibbles and drinks.
- You are responsible for all of your transportation and lodging. It's mid-season rates for Seabrook (view rental homes here.) Each home is fully equipped and some have extra bells and whistles. Want a hot tub? Need an XBox for your gamer? What about bringing Fido?
- To be crystal clear, this workshop is gender neutral and open to everyone who wants to do this work. No one will be excluded but to keep it intimate I've capped it at 12 participants, once the seats are gone you'll have to wait for the next one in January 2016.
- It's your vacation so you choose the length of your stay. For the workshop, I recommend arriving on Thursday and staying through Sunday. Longer if you can swing it - Seabrook is an amazing place!
- Payment options for the workshop are available. Just send me a note and we can work something out.
P.S. It's not just for families, consider bringing your Mom or make it a girls/boys weekend.
Workshop Fees are Non-Refundable and 100% Transferable.
There are two FREE bonuses with this retreat!
*A 15-Minute Photo Shoot on the trail or on the beach
*A 1 hour 1:1 virtual coaching session after the retreat