When was the last time you felt truly peaceful?
Paths to a Quiet Mind was created because one of the first steps in finding (or regaining) your center of power is with the ability to get out of a "busy" mind. Our modern industrialization has us moving a mile a minute. Finding a way to bring your mind to peace is critical to regaining control and holding your power especially in times of crisis or stress. In this course we explore a myriad of avenues to achieve quiet.
Here's what you get:
- Simply delivered via e-mail, a lesson every other day if you open it; one every 3 days if you don't, giving you space and flexibility to go at your own pace and practice in between. We're going for zen, not overwhelm.
- Each lesson includes a different technique designed to quiet your mind.
- Some lessons will resonate more than others; keep what works and add more to your toolkit over time.
- 3 custom meditations that are yours to keep.
- Office hours with me: I'll open a line for an hour (or more) once a week; jump on, ask a question, get personal coaching or just listen.
- Access to discounted 1:1 coaching while you're enrolled in a course.
At the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Transition between activities more smoothly
- Sleep more soundly
- Handle stress and emotions more effectively
- Recover from anxiety faster
- Calm yourself down from stress
- Feel more confident in moments of crisis
- Think more clearly under pressure
- Establish and maintain a peaceful mindset.
As with everything I create; there's a story behind it. If you want to read the story, you can find it here.