Find a quiet place, take a deep breath and be very honest with yourself. You owe yourself this much.
Answer the following questions:
- Does everyone tell you your life is amazing but you don't feel that way?
- Do people want to "be" you?
- Do you feel pressure to hold up appearances that everything is perfect? (even when it's not)
- Do you often find yourself stuck somewhere you don't want to be?
- How often do you feel guilty for wanting something more?
- When was the last time you felt truly joyful?
- When was the last time you felt so incredible that you wanted to scream from the mountain top?
- When was the last time you felt truly amazing? Brilliant? Free? Tuned-in? Turned-on?
If you don't like the answers to your questions. Join me here to change them.